Thursday, February 24, 2011

Introduction

Hi Friends,
I have great pleasure to start such a blog which is specially meant for quizzers and quiz enthusiasts.. I really hope that this blog will help people to brush up their business knowledge and perhaps (I'm hoping, in the long run ) to prepare for B quiz competitions..
As you all know, this is a learning experience for me too.. this is the first time I'm going to start a blog on a serious note, answer the questions as "comments" to this blog... also, please leave your valuable comments and suggestions regarding the blog as you go through it .... So have fun guys, happy quizzing ..
Regards
Suhas

10 comments:

  1. I got the 3rd one...Its AIRBUS logo

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, this is a good thought. really i would say this is very helpful to brush up my knowledge.basically i am very weak in general knowledge. thank you anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. @satya and Midhun: Thank you very much for your support :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. all d best.....hope u bcum a famous blogger , a guy every1 luks up 2 , in d future...:)..

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gr8 job suhas i will be following you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Manuara, Rahul, Krishanu : Thank u very much for u'r support :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice work suhas. :)
    Kepp blogging. :)
    Durga Nandan

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ Durga Nandan : Thank u very much for u'r support.. as a seasoned blogger, u can help me out too.. perhaps :)

    ReplyDelete